The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, product, and application.
Geographically, the global automotive film market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of product, the global automotive film market is segmented into:
- Window Films
- Wrap Films
- Paint Protection Films
Based on application, the automotive film market is segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicle
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global automotive film market are:
- The 3M Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Lintec Corporation
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Johnson Window Films Inc.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global automotive film market.
- To classify and forecast global automotive film market based on region, product, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global automotive film market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global automotive film market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global automotive film market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global automotive film market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of automotive film
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to automotive film
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with automotive film suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Automotive Film Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Window Films Market
7.3 Global Wrap Films Market
7.4 Global Paint Protection Films Market
8. Market Segmentation by Application
8.1 Global Automotive Film Market by Application 2014-2024
8.2 Global Automotive Film Market by Passenger Cars Segment
8.3 Global Automotive Film Market by Commercial Vehicle Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Automotive Film Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Automotive Film Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Automotive Film Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Automotive Film Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Automotive Film Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by Application
14.3 Market Segmentation by Country
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 The 3M Company
15.2 Eastman Chemical Company
15.3 Avery Dennison Corporation
15.4 Lintec Corporation
15.5 Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
15.6 Johnson Window Films Inc.
15.7 Toray Industries Inc.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system in a vehicle is used for controlling the internal temperature of the vehicle cabin. It includes three subsystems, namely, heating, cooling, and air conditioning, that work together to provide purified ai...
The global smart transportation market size was valued at $63,667 million in 2015, and is projected to reach $237,701 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 18.6% from 2016 to 2022. Smart transport consists of intelligent transportation systems (ITSs) that aim ...
Forklift trucks are also referred to as lift trucks. These vehicles are used for transferring goods to a short distance. Forklift trucks were first introduced into the market in the early 20th century. After the World War, II the forklift truck market beg...