The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, types, and applications.
Geographically, the global endotracheal tube market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of type, the global endotracheal tube market is segmented into:
- Endotracheal Tube for Orotracheal Intubation
- Endotracheal Tube for Nasotracheal Intubation
Based on application, the endotracheal tube market is segmented into:
- Hospital & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global endotracheal tube market are:
- Armstrong Medical Ltd.
- Bactiguard Holding AB
- C. R. Bard, Inc. (Becton Dickinson & Company)
- ConvaTec Group Plc
- Enox Biopharma, Inc.
- Fuji Systems Corporation
- Halyard Health, Inc.
- Intersurgical GmbH
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Neurovision Medical Products, Inc.
- Sewoon Medical Co., Ltd.
- Smith Medical, Inc.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global endotracheal tube market.
- To classify and forecast global endotracheal tube market based on product type, application and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global endotracheal tube market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global endotracheal tube market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global endotracheal tube market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global endotracheal tube market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of endotracheal tube
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to endotracheal tube
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with endotracheal tube suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Endotracheal Tube Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Endotracheal Tube for Orotracheal Intubation Market
7.3 Global Endotracheal Tube for Nasotracheal Intubation Market
8. Market Segmentation by End-users
8.1 Global Endotracheal Tube Market by End-users 2014-2024
8.2 Global Endotracheal Tube Market by Hospital & Clinics Segment
8.3 Global Endotracheal Tube Market by Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Endotracheal Tube Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
10.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
11. Endotracheal Tube Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
11.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
12. Endotracheal Tube Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
12.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
13. Endotracheal Tube Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
13.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
14. Endotracheal Tube Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
14.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 Armstrong Medical Ltd.
15.2 Bactiguard Holding AB
15.3 C. R. Bard, Inc. (Becton Dickinson & Company)
15.4 ConvaTec Group Plc
15.5 Enox Biopharma, Inc.
15.6 Fuji Systems Corporation
15.7 Halyard Health, Inc.
15.8 Intersurgical GmbH
15.9 Medline Industries, Inc.
15.10 Medtronic plc
15.11 Neurovision Medical Products, Inc.
15.12 Sewoon Medical Co., Ltd.
15.13 Smith Medical, Inc.
15.14 Teleflex Incorporated
15.15 Vyaire Medical, Inc.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
The global digital pathology market was valued at $3,323 million in 2016, and is expected to reach $8,668 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period. Digital pathology is defined as an image-based information setting enabled b...
The global regenerative medicine market was valued at $5,444 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $39,325 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 32.2% from 2017 to 2023. Regenerative medicines are used to repair, replace, and regenerate tissues & organs that are affected owin...
The medical robotics and computer-assisted surgery is a combination of equipment, accessories, software, and services that aid in performing different functions, such as robotic minimally invasive and non-invasive radiosurgeries, rehabilitation therapies, and hospital & pharmacy automation. Surgical robotics...