The expansion of the global refined petroleum product industry is forecast to reach 1.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 8.6%. Currently, petroleum oils and bituminous mineral oils (excluding crude) account for 89.8% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between liquefied butanes (1.9%), liquefied propane (3.9%), liquefied butylene, butadiene, ethylene and propylene (0.4%), other liquefied petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons (0.5%), other petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons (0.1%), paraffin wax (0.3%), petroleum jelly (0.0%), other mineral waxes (0.2%), calcined petroleum coke (0.5%), not calcined petroleum coke (0.8%), petroleum bitumen (1.4%) and other residues of petroleum oils (0.1%).
China, Germany, India, Japan and the United States represent the largest refined petroleum product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Macedonia (9.9%), Morocco (6.3%), India (6.0%), Bangladesh (4.6%) and Indonesia (2.9%).
The report package Refined Petroleum Product Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for refined petroleum products in the world. Along with a global refined petroleum product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the refined petroleum product market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the refined petroleum product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall refined petroleum product market size, 2008-2019
- Refined petroleum product market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall refined petroleum product market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall refined petroleum product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall refined petroleum product market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Petroleum oils and bituminous mineral oils (excluding crude)
Liquefied butylene, butadiene, ethylene and propylene
Other liquefied petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons
Other petroleum gases and gaseous hydrocarbons
Other mineral waxes
Calcined petroleum coke
Not calcined petroleum coke
Other residues of petroleum oils
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the refined petroleum product market in the world to 2019
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.