Rapiscan Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Rapiscan Systems, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Rapiscan Systems, Inc. (Rapiscan Systems) designs, manufactures and sells security screening products and services. The company's products include inspection systems, screening systems and detection systems. Its services include turnkey security screening solutions and training. The company's products find applications in inspection of baggage, people, cargo, vehicles and other objects for drugs, explosives, weapons and contraband. Its products are also used for the safe, accurate and efficient verification of cargo manifests for monitoring the import and export of controlled materials. Its major customers include government agencies in the aviation, critical infrastructure, customs and border control, defense, event security, law enforcement and ports sectors. The company markets its products under Rapiscan, MobileCheck and Metor brand names. Its operations are spread across the US, the UK, Malaysia, Finland, India, Australia, Brazil, Singapore and the UAE. The company operates as a subsidiary of OSI Systems. Rapiscan Systems is headquartered in Torrance, California, the US.
In December 2014, the company introduced a CounterBomber to its product portfolio, to strengthen the company's threat detection system products and to provide a ideal security solution for high profile locations which include government buildings, transit systems, and military installations that are targets for terrorist attacks.
- Detailed information on Rapiscan Systems, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rapiscan Systems, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rapiscan Systems, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rapiscan Systems, Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rapiscan Systems, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Rapiscan Systems, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Rapiscan Systems, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Rapiscan Systems, Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.