Protein engineering can be defined as the modification of protein structure with recombinant DNA technology or chemical treatment to serve a desirable function and better use in medicine, industry and agriculture. Preference for protein-based drugs to non-protein-based ones along with reduced overall timeline and lower cost for drug discovery are the factors that are likely to drive the protein engineering market. High prevalence rate of lifestyle diseases along growth in funding for protein engineering. High cost of tools and instruments used in protein engineering techniques are the factors that drive the growth of the market. The demand of protein engineering developing countries coupled with preference of protein therapy over gene therapy along with the expiry of blockbuster biologics drugs in the near future. Lack of qualified researchers are the factors that offer abundant growth opportunities in the market.
The report segments the market on the basis of products, technology, protein type, end-user, and geography. On the basis of products, the report segments the market into instruments, reagents and services and software. On the basis of technology, this market is segmented into rational protein design and irrational protein design. Based on protein type, the market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, insulin, erythropoietin, interferon, colony stimulating factor, growth hormones, coagulation factor, vaccines and others which include interleukins, follicle stimulating hormones, enzyme replacement. On the basis of end-users the market is segmented into academic research institutes, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies and contract research organizations. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players in this market are Agilent Technologies, Inc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Bruker Corporation, Danaher Corporation, General Electric, Perkinelmer, Inc, Genscripts Usa, Inc., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Waters Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
• The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
• Porter’s Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
• Protein Engineering Market ‐ By Product
o Services & Software
• Protein Engineering Market ‐ By Technology
o Rational Protein Design
o Irrational Protein Design
• Protein Engineering Market ‐ By Protein Type
o Monoclonal Antibodies
o Colony Stimulating Factor
o Growth Hormones
o Coagulation Factor
• Protein Engineering Market ‐ By End User
o Academic Research Institutes
o Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
o Contract Research Organizations
• Protein Engineering Market ‐ By Region
o North America
• Key Company Profile
o Agilent Technologies, Inc.
o Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
o Bruker Corporation
o Danaher Corporation
o General Electric
o Perkinelmer, Inc.
o Genscripts USA, Inc
o Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
o Thermo Fisher Scientific
o Waters Corporation
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Summary OptumInsight Inc (OptumInsight) formerly Ingenix, Inc. is a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group., healthcare company company that provides information and software products, business process outsourcings, and advisory consulting services. The company’s services include electronic data interchange, compliance and audit management, clinical and quality management, strategic planning and financial management, provider network ...
November 2016 | $250 | View Details >>
The Japan Surgical scissors Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Surgical scissors industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Surgical scissors market analysis is provided for the ...
March 2016 | $3400 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices Revenue, means the sales value of Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices This report studies sales (consumption) of Blood Glucose Monitoring Devices in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top players in these regions/countries, with ...
August 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
The X-ray equipment in Moldova - Industry summary enables readers the perspectives to be able to evaluate the market for X-ray equipment in Moldova. The summary includes market size data that covers the years 2009-2020. The industry summary helps answer the following questions: - What is the market size for X-ray equipment ...
September 2016 | $23 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research