The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market
- Home/Personal Testing
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both
currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 1,230 pages and343 tables
Related ReportsCompeting in the Global Infectious Disease Testing Market
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides an overview of the US diagnostic testing market, including sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for the following market segments: - Blood Banking - Cancer - Chemistry - Coagulation - ...
July 2015 | $3500 | View Details >>
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer testing market is promising ...
January 2014 | $3500 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Toxoplasmosis diagnostics market in the US, Europe, (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Toxoplasmosis definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the ...
June 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
“2015 New Frontiers in Point-of-Care/POC Coagulation Testing: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape” is VPGMarketResearch’s new report, which provides comprehensive analysis of the POC coagulation testing market, including its dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. Rationale The growing economic pressures ...
June 2015 | $5500 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research