The industry report package Plastic Pipe, Tube and Hose Markets in the World to 2017 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date perspective on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for plastic pipes, tubes and hoses in the world. Along with a global plastic pipe, tube and hose market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The studies include historic market data from 2006 to 2012 and forecasts until 2017 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format.
The market studies answer key questions such as:
- What is the size of the global plastic pipe, tube and hose market
- What is the size of the plastic pipe, tube and hose market in different countries around the world?
- How are the markets divided into different product segments?
- Which products are growing fast?
- How have the markets been developing?
- How does the future look like?
- What is the market potential?
The latest market information included in the studies:
- The global market size for plastic pipes, tubes and hoses
- Overall market size for plastic pipes, tubes and hoses in different countries around the world
- Market size for plastic pipes, tubes and hoses by type
- Forecasts and future outlook of the markets
Product segments analyzed in the studies:
Rigid plastic pipes, tubes and hoses of polyethylene
Rigid plastic pipes, tubes and hoses of polypropylene
Rigid plastic pipes, tubes and hoses of polyvinyl chloride
Other rigid plastic pipes, tubes and hoses
Flexible plastic pipes, tubes and hoses (mbp > 27.6 Mpa)
Flexible plastic pipes, tubes and hoses without fittings
Flexible plastic pipes, tubes and hoses with fittings
Other flexible plastic pipes, tubes and hoses
Fittings for plastic pipes, tubes and hoses
Other plastic pipes, tubes and hoses
Reasons to buy:
- Gain a complete picture of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future prospects of the plastic pipe, tube and hose market in the world as well as in different countries to 2017
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Compare market size, trends, and prospects in different countries easily
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market information included in the reports. The market information is clearly presented and can be easily used in presentations, etc.
The industry reports are built by the standard methodology of Global Research & Data Services by using, analyzing, and combining a wide range of sources and in-house analysis.