The report package Plastic Packaging Product Markets in Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for plastic packaging products in different African countries. The package includes plastic packaging product country reports from the following countries:
Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania
The research includes historic data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the plastic packaging product market in different African countries?
- How is the plastic packaging product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall plastic packaging product market size, 2008-2019
- Plastic packaging product market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall plastic packaging product market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall plastic packaging product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall plastic packaging product market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Bags and sacks of polymers of ethylene
Bags and sacks of other plastics
Bottles of plastic
Cases, boxes and crates of plastic
Spools, bobbins, cops and other supports of plastic
Caps, stoppers, lids and other closures of plastic
Other plastic packaging products
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the plastic packaging product market in different African countries to 2019
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.