The expansion of the global plasterboard industry is forecast to reach 4.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.8%. Currently, paper reinforced plasterboards account for 63.6% of the global demand while other plasterboards have a 36.4% share of the market.
China, France, Germany, Italy and the United States represent the largest plasterboard markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (19.1%), Bolivia (16.3%), Ethiopia (12.9%), Ecuador (10.7%) and Panama (10.0%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for plasterboards in the world. Along with a global plasterboard market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall plasterboard market size, 2007-2018
- Plasterboard market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall plasterboard market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall plasterboard market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall plasterboard market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Paper reinforced plasterboards
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the plasterboard market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the plasterboard market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the plasterboard market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.