SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-15 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, systems and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 133 pages and 10 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Summary Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) is a medical technology company. It manufactures and sells medical devices, reagents and instrument systems used by life science researchers, healthcare institutions, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical industry and general public. The company provides a broad range of products such as syringes, needles, blood collection devices, IV ...
July 2015 | $250 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of High Potential Therapeutic Apparatus Revenue, means the sales value of High Potential Therapeutic Apparatus This report studies sales (consumption) of High Potential Therapeutic Apparatus in United States market, focuses on the top players, with sales, price, revenue and market share for each player, covering ...
December 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market (Panorama, Bambni Test, Harmony, MaterniT21 PLUS, NIFTY, PrenaTest, Verifi, VisibiliT, informaSeq, Veracity, IONA Test) - Global Market Analysis, Size, Volume, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2011 - 2021
Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) are targeted at the detection of certain specific chromosomal aneuploidies from maternal blood sample in pregnant women at high risk for fetal aneuploidies. Currently, the prenatal testing market is experiencing a paradigm shift from conventional prenatal screening and diagnostic methods to non-invasive prenatal testing. This is ...
March 2016 | $1000 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Iris Biometrics System Revenue, means the sales value of Iris Biometrics System This report studies Iris Biometrics System in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each ...
October 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research