Canadeans, Packaged Water Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - Latin America, report is a comprehensive report, covering Packaged Water consumption in Latin America market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Packaged Water consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Packaged Water as a potable water including water with or without added flavorings and minerals/vitamins, but without sugar/sweeteners, sold in large containers of up to and including 10 liters. This report includes top level Packaged Water consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 17 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Venezuela.
This report is the result of Canadeans extensive market research covering the Packaged Water market in Latin America. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Packaged Water market in Latin America. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Packaged Water value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Packaged Water market in Latin America.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Packaged Water covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
- The report provides you with important figures for the Packaged Water market in Latin America with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.