Canadeans Pacific Andes International Holdings Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Pacific Andes International Holdings Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Pacific Andes International Holdings Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Pacific Andes International Holdings Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pacific Andes International Holdings Limited (Pacific Andes) is one of the largest fishery groups. The company has presence across the seafood value chain, including harvesting, sourcing, ocean logistics and transportation, food safety testing, processing, marketing and distribution of frozen fish products, fishmeal and fish oil. The company primarily operates in China, Japan, Hong Kong, Peru, the US, Germany and France through its subsidiaries. Some of its major subsidiaries include Pacific Andes Enterprises (Hong Kong) Limited, Pacific Andes Food (Hong Kong) Company Limited, Pacific Andes Enterprises (BVI) Limited and China Fisheries International Limited. Pacific Andes is headquartered in Hong Kong.