Canadeans Organizacion Soriana, S.A.B. de C.V. : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Organizacion Soriana, S.A.B. de C.V.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Organizacion Soriana, S.A.B. de C.V. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Organizacion Soriana, S.A.B. de C.V.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Organizacion Soriana, S.A.B. de C.V. (Soriana) is a multi-format store operator based in Mexico. The company operates a chain of hypermarkets, supermarkets, club stores and convenience stores. The product portfolio includes apparels, books, electronics, fruits and vegetables, furniture and fixtures, personal care and beauty products, health products, magazines, meat, poultry and fish, perfumes, kitchen and cutlery products, perishable products, pharmacy, photography products, snacks, stationery and confectionery and sweets. It sells these products under various private labels brands including Back 2 School, BASIC CONCEPT, BISSET fashion, BLOWFLY, BOSSELINI GIRLSWEAR, BREAKOUT sportswear, Diverzone, Soriana, Valley Foods, Alway Save, Pro Selection and Old Style, among others. It provides various services including loyalty cards, photo processing, credit cards, personal loans, health services, instant collection services and automobile servicing. Soriana also retails its merchandise through an online website, www.soriana.com. The companys stores are spread across Mexico. Soriana is headquartered in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico.