This new 1,172-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 256 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the10 major POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry,
immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market
- Home/Personal Testing
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
and by test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both
currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies
and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product
portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new POC instruments and reagent systems with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 1,172 pages and256 table
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2016 World AFP Testing Market: Emerging Opportunities, Supplier Shares, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Competitive Landscape-US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) , Japan
The cancer diagnostics market is on the verge of explosion, as the researchers approach major technological breakthroughs in tumor diagnosis and therapy, discover new specific antigens, and unlock the mystery of the genetic basis of the disease. During the next five years, the worldwide cancer testing market is promising to ...
November 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
EU5 Infectious Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2021 Summary GlobalDatas new report, EU5 Infectious Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2021, provides key market data on the EU5 Infectious Diagnostics market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars within market segments - Hepatitis Viruses, Retroviruses, Infectious Diagnostics Multiple Parameters Panels, Bacteriology, Nucleic Acid ...
October 2015 | $3000 | View Details >>
This new 236-page report from Venture Planning Group provides analysis of the German immunoprotein diagnostic market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
November 2013 | $0 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Chancroid diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Chancroid definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market segments.
April 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research