This new 373-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 61 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC clinical chemistry market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC clinical chemistry market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of nine POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for clinical chemistry procedures
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Nursing Homes
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major clinical chemistry reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of clinical chemistgry procedures performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading clinical chemistry analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing clinical Chemistry
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new clinical chemistry instruments and reagent systems
with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.
Contains 373 pages and61 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive opportunities in the US hospital microbiology testing market, including: Major issues pertaining to the US hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
February 2015 | $4400 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 880 pages, 73 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Spanish hospital infectious disease testing market, including:
July 2015 | $2900 | View Details >>
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Campylobacter diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Campylobacter definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market ...
February 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
The report contains 200 pages, 7 tables and presents a detailed analysis of the E. Coli diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the E. Coli definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test ...
June 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research