Speech analytics is the process in which recorded calls are analyzed to gather information about perception of customers. It helps enterprises to improve customer satisfaction, agent performance, and operational efficiency. Important information about strategy, product, process, and operational issues can be discovered with the help of speech analytics. It assists business owners to know cost drivers, opportunities, trends and take necessary actions to provide better service. Consequently, it helps businesses and enterprises to gain loyal customers.
High penetration rate in healthcare, media & entertainment, government, defense, and aerospace applications is driving the North America speech analytics market. However, time consuming process and lack of awareness are hindering growth of the market. Real time speech analytics and increasing need for cloud analytics are creating better opportunities in the market.
The North America speech analytics market is segmented based on solutions and country. On the basis of solutions, the market is further classified into phonetic, phrase recognition, LVCSR, detection analysis, speech analytics software, indexing, speech engine, risk & compliance management, and CEM. The countries, such as U.S., Canada, and Mexico would experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Nice Systems Ltd., Verint Systems Inc., Callminer, Nexidia Inc., and HP Autonomy. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North America speech analytics market.
• This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
• The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North America speech analytics market.
• Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
• An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the North America speech analytics market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
• The North America speech analytics market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
• The North America Speech Analytics Market ‐ By Solution
o Phrase Recognition
o Detection Analysis
o Speech Analytics Software
o Speech Engine
o Risk & Compliance Management
• The North America Speech Analytics Market ‐ By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
• Nice Systems Ltd.
• Verint Systems Inc.
• Nexidia Inc.
• HP Autonomy
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Glycomics/Glycobiology industry market by types, applications, players and regions. This report also displays the 2013-2023 production, Consumption, revenue, Gross margin, Cost, Gross, market share, CAGR, and Market influencing factors of the Glycomics/Glycobiology industry in USA, EU, China, India, Japan and other regions Market ...
March 2018 | $3000 |View Details>>
Space tourism is space travel for recreational, leisure or business purposes. To date only orbital space tourism has taken place provided by the Russian Space Agency, although work continues developing sub-orbital space tourism vehicles by Blue Origin and Virgin Galactic. In addition, SpaceX announced in 2017 that they are planning ...
March 2018 | $3480 |View Details>>
A virtual private network (VPN) extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network. ("In the simplest terms, it creates a secure, encrypted connection, which can ...
March 2018 | $3480 |View Details>>
"This report studies the education software market. Educational software is computer software, the primary purpose of which is teaching or self-learning. The use of computer hardware and software in education and training dates to the early 1940s, when American researchers developed flight simulators which used analog computers to generate simulated onboard ...
March 2018 | $4480 |View Details>>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2018 © Copyright Big Market Research