Speech analytics is the process in which recorded calls are analyzed to gather information about perception of customers. It helps enterprises to improve customer satisfaction, agent performance, and operational efficiency. Important information about strategy, product, process, and operational issues can be discovered with the help of speech analytics. It assists business owners to know cost drivers, opportunities, trends and take necessary actions to provide better service. Consequently, it helps businesses and enterprises to gain loyal customers.
High penetration rate in healthcare, media & entertainment, government, defense, and aerospace applications is driving the North America speech analytics market. However, time consuming process and lack of awareness are hindering growth of the market. Real time speech analytics and increasing need for cloud analytics are creating better opportunities in the market.
The North America speech analytics market is segmented based on solutions and country. On the basis of solutions, the market is further classified into phonetic, phrase recognition, LVCSR, detection analysis, speech analytics software, indexing, speech engine, risk & compliance management, and CEM. The countries, such as U.S., Canada, and Mexico would experience tremendous growth.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Nice Systems Ltd., Verint Systems Inc., Callminer, Nexidia Inc., and HP Autonomy. They have adopted various strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North America speech analytics market.
• This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
• The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North America speech analytics market.
• Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
• An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the North America speech analytics market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
• The North America speech analytics market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
• The North America Speech Analytics Market ‐ By Solution
o Phrase Recognition
o Detection Analysis
o Speech Analytics Software
o Speech Engine
o Risk & Compliance Management
• The North America Speech Analytics Market ‐ By Country
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
• Nice Systems Ltd.
• Verint Systems Inc.
• Nexidia Inc.
• HP Autonomy
Legal outsourcing, also known as legal process outsourcing (LPO), refers to the practice of a law firm or corporation obtaining legal support services from an outside law firm or legal support services company (LPO provider). When the LPO provider is based in another country, the practice is called offshoring and ...
January 2018 | $4880 |View Details>>
This report studies the Campaign Management Software market. Campaign Management Software manages engaging holistic campaigns across all marketing channels. Track results and find out which messages are working best with which people, in which context and in which media. Fine-tune your campaigns and maximize your ROI. Scope of the Report: This report ...
January 2018 | $4480 |View Details>>
Data center IT asset disposition is in development phase with a highly prosperous future, owing to the ubiquity of electronic devices that need proper disposing in order to preserve the environment. There are plenty of opportunities for the existing players, with most of them implementing aggressive remarketing strategies to add ...
January 2018 | $4480 |View Details>>
This report studies the global Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) market, analyzes and researches the Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) development status and forecast in United States, EU, Japan, China, India and Southeast Asia. This report focuses on the top players in global market, like Accenture (Republic ...
January 2018 | $3300 |View Details>>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2018 © Copyright Big Market Research