The expansion of the global non-power-driven hand tool industry is forecast to reach 4.7% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.4%. Currently, saw blades account for 19.0% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between hand-operated wrenches and spanners (11.8%), pincers, pliers and tweezers (8.1%), sets of non-power driven hand tools (7.2%), wrench sockets, ratchet handles, spinners and extensions (5.3%), clamps and vices (4.0%), screwdrivers (3.6%), hammers and sledge hammers (2.5%), shovels and spades (1.9%), hand saws (1.9%), rasps and files (1.6%), rakes, picks, mattocks and hoes (1.5%), bolt croppers, pipe-cutters and perforating punches (1.4%), bill hooks, axes and hewing tools (1.2%), two-handed shears (1.2%), one handed shears and secateurs (1.1%), wire and metal cutting shears (0.8%), tapping, drilling and threading tools (0.8%), gouges, chisels and planes (0.8%), blow lamps (0.4%), forks (0.3%) and other non-power-driven hand tools (23.6%).
China, Germany, India, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest non-power-driven hand tool markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Latvia (10.0%), Bolivia (9.7%), Thailand (9.4%), Azerbaijan (8.9%) and Ethiopia (8.8%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for non-power-driven hand tools in the world. Along with a global non-power-driven hand tool market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall non-power-driven hand tool market size, 2008-2019
- Non-power-driven hand tool market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall non-power-driven hand tool market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall non-power-driven hand tool market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall non-power-driven hand tool market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Shovels and spades
Rakes, picks, mattocks and hoes
Bill hooks, axes and hewing tools
One handed shears and secateurs
Rasps and files
Pincers, pliers and tweezers
Wire and metal cutting shears
Bolt croppers, pipe-cutters and perforating punches
Hand-operated wrenches and spanners
Wrench sockets, ratchet handles, spinners and extensions
Tapping, drilling and threading tools
Hammers and sledge hammers
Gouges, chisels and planes
Clamps and vices
Sets of non-power driven hand tools
Other non-power-driven hand tools
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the non-power-driven hand tool market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the non-power-driven hand tool market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the non-power-driven hand tool market in the world to 2019
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.