Canadean's "Nippon Paper Group, Inc. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Nippon Paper Group, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nippon Paper Group, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nippon Paper Group, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., (Nippon Paper) formerly Nippon Paper Group, Inc. is a paper manufacturer. The company's product portfolio includes wide varieties of paper, paperboard, household paper products, processed paper products, lumber, construction material, chemical products and functional materials. Further, it offers services such as civil engineering, beverages packaging, warehousing and transportation. Nippon Paper also manages sports and leisure business through which utilizes its own land to operate sports clubs and leisure facilities including ski areas, bowling alleys, and golf courses. Through these products and services, it caters to food and beverages, healthcare, construction and real estate, consumer packaged goods, and leisure and entertainment markets among others. The company manages its business along with over 175 affiliates, and subsidiaries in Asia, Oceania, North America, South America, Europe and Africa. Nippon Paper is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.