This strategic assessment of Nippon Paint, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 36 pages and 2 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
Green Coatings Market by Type (Waterborne Coatings, Powder Coatings, High-Solids Coatings, and Radiation Cure Coatings) and Application (Architectural Coatings, Industrial Coatings, Automotive Coatings, Wood Coatings, Packaging Coatings, and Other Coatings) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023
The global green coatings market is projected to reach at $118,990 million by 2023 from $80,010 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2017 to 2023. Green coatings are usually harmless materials with reduced or no volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions, thus, facilitating manufacturers to deal with ...
July 2017 | $5370 | View Details >>
This report presents a comprehensive overview of the Wax market in Europe. This shares the history data information from 2012 to 2016, and forecast from 2017 to 2022. This report provides a detailed analysis of the market, its dynamics, structure, characteristics, main players, growth and demand drivers, etc. As a ...
July 2017 | $2960 | View Details >>
The global Anion Exchange Resins market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX between 2016 and 2022. This report offers an overview of the market trends, drivers, and barriers with respect ...
July 2017 | $2380 | View Details >>
The global Network Adapter market is valued at XX million USD in 2016 and is expected to reach XX million USD by the end of 2022, growing at a CAGR of XX% between 2016 and 2022. This report offers an overview of the market trends, drivers, and barriers with respect to ...
July 2017 | $2380 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research