Canadean's "Newrest Group International S.A.S: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Newrest Group International S.A.S"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Newrest Group International S.A.S" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Newrest Group International S.A.S"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Newrest Group International S.A.S (Newrest) is a catering and related service provider based in France. The company was established in 2005 as a result of management buyout of Born Catair, its CEO's, Olivier Sadran and Jonathan Stent. The company provides catering to airlines, trains, schools, healthcare, remote sites and retail operators. Newrest serves over 850 million meals every day. It also provides support services to various oil, mining and construction companies. In addition, it provides business solutions such as duty free, buy-on-board and integrated management services. The company currently operates in 49 countries spread across Europe, Middle East, the Americas and Oceania and Africa. Newrest is headquartered in Toulouse, France.