Complete report $6,200.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900.
New Frontiers in Italian Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape is Venture Planning Groups new study designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Italian hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the Italian market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
Italian Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual),
Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual),
Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies
and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 250 pages and 32 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This new 247-page report from VPGMarketResearch provides a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese therapeutic drug monitoring market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Amikacin, ...
August 2015 | $1700 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 392 pages, 28 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese hospital hemostasis diagnostic testing market, including:
July 2015 | $3200 | View Details >>
External AC Power Adapter Report by Material, Application, and Geography – Global Forecast to 2021 is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific) and the main countries (United States, Germany, united Kingdom, Japan, South ...
January 2017 | $2850 | View Details >>
This 103-page report is designed to help suppliers identify and evaluate emerging opportunities for further automating NAT methods in order to facilitate their penetration into the routine clinical laboratory market. Some instrumentation is already available on the market, e.g., DNA extractors, DNA synthesizers, thermal cyclers, robotic work-stations, and automated DNA ...
October 2015 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research