Complete report $19,700.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $12,800.
New Frontiers in European Hematology and Flow Cytometry Markets: Business Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape is Venture Planning Groups new five-country report designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the European hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
European Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry
testing by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- New product development opportunities
with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures
by country, individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major
instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual),
Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual),
Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features
of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies
and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing
or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 450 pages and 160 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
2016 Global Urinalysis Strips Industry Report is a professional and in-depth research report on the world's major regional market conditions of the Urinalysis Strips industry, focusing on the main regions (North America, Europe and Asia) and the main countries (United States, Germany, Japan and China) . The report firstly introduced the ...
July 2016 | $2850 | View Details >>
Notes: Sales, means the sales volume of Semiconductor Particle Tracking Detectors Revenue, means the sales value of Semiconductor Particle Tracking Detectors This report studies sales (consumption) of Semiconductor Particle Tracking Detectors in Europe market, especially in Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy, Spain and Benelux, focuses on top players in these countries, with sales, ...
March 2017 | $3900 | View Details >>
2016 Emerging Opportunities in the US PT and APTT POC/Point-of-Care Testing Market: Physician Offices, Emergency Rooms, Operating Suites, ICUs/CCUs, Cancer Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Surgery Centers, Nursing Homes, Birth Centers -Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies, Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review
November 1999 | $0 | View Details >>
Complete report $9,800. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $6,400. “2014 Analysis of the US Cancer Diagnostics Market: Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies” is a new strategic analysis of the major business opportunities emerging in the cancer diagnostics market during the next five years. The report examines trends in the ...
October 2013 | $6400 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research