Complete report $34,500. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $21,100.
New Frontiers in Cancer Diagnostics: Global Challenges, Emerging Technologies, Competitive Landscape is Venture Planning Groups new study of the major business opportunities emerging in the global cancer diagnostics market during the nextfive years. The report examines trends in the U.S., Europe and Japan; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of new diagnostic technologies; forecasts sales of major tumor markers by country and market segment; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and identifies specific business opportunities for suppliers.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
Worldwide Market Overview
- Five-year test volume and sales projections by country.
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review
of the market dynamics, structure, size, growth and major suppliers
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing cancer diagnostic testing
- Cancer statistics, etiology and recent developments in the
U.S., Europe, and Japan.
Business Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially
significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Over 200 Current and Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Test
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains, and others.
- ACTH, AFP, Beta-2 Microglobulin, CA 15-3/27.29, CA 19-9, CA 125, Calcitonin, Cathepsin, CEA,
Chromogranin, Colon-Specific Antigen, Cytokeratins, Estrogen Receptor, Ferritin, Gastrin, HCG,
Insulin, Interferons, Interleukins, Lymphocyte Subtyping, Neuron-Specific Enolase, Nucleolar,
Occult Blood, Oncogenes, Pancreatic Oncofetal Antigen, Pap Smear, Parathyroid Hormone,
Progesterone Receptor, Prostatic Acid Phosphatase, Prostatic Specific Antigen, S-100 Protein,
Serotonin, Sialic Acid, Squamous Cell Carcinoma Ag, TDT, Thymidine Kinase, Thyroglobulin,
Tissue Polypeptide Antigen, and others.
Supplier Shares, Sales and Volume Forecasts
- Sales and market shares of major cancer diagnostic product
suppliers by individual test and country.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
for major tumor markers by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Cancer Clinics
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of major molecular diagnostic and immunodignostic analyzers
used for cancer testing, including their operating characteristics,
features and selling prices.
- Assessment of latest molecular diagnostic methods,
biochips/microarrays, biosensors, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays,
chromosome analysis, IT, artificial intelligence, flow cytometry, and other technologies
and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing.
- Review of competing/complementing technologies, including
CT, MRI, NMR, PET and photonics spectroscopy.
- Extensive listings of companies, universities
and research centers developing new cancer diagnostic tests
and detection technologies.
- Strategic assessments ofmajor suppliers
and start-up firms developing innovative
technologies and products, including their sales,
product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative
arrangements, and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
- Eiken Chemical
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Nanogen Elitech
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Quest Diagnostics
- Radient Pharmaceuticals
- Siemens Healthcare
- Takara Bio
- Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies
- Wako Pure Chemicals
Contains 1,200 pages and 450 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This DataPack contains tables from VPGMarketResearch.com new report, 2016 Future Horizons and Growth Strategies in the Italian HIV/AIDS Diagnostic Testing Market: Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts, Competitive Intelligence, Emerging Opportunities. For pricing information on DataPack sections or individual tables, please contact Customer Service.
February 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This report studies Precision Components and Tooling Systems in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2016, and forecast to 2022. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, ...
April 2017 | $3500 | View Details >>
The growing cost-containment pressures in major industrialized nations and continued technological advances will radically change coagulation testing practice during the next five years. New specific and sensitive markers of hemostasis will be increasingly used on automated instrumentation. Coagulation testing in general, and PT testing specifically, will become more standardized, offering ...
January 2014 | $2800 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 398 pages, 29 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the French hospital Hemostasis Diagnostic testing market, including:
March 2017 | $0 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research