Pyramid Research report "Middle East and North Africa Mobile Devices Market Analytics to 2020: Mobile Handset Sales by Category, Type of Customer, Price, Vendor, Features, Smartphones, OS, Technology and Generation" built using extensive market research carried out in telecommunication market of Middle East and North Africa. The report provides a top-level overview of Mobile Devices / Handset sales volumes and value at various segment levels from 2011 through 2020.
Apart from providing sales value and volume, the report also provides insights in to Middle East and North Africa's demographic and economic data at country level. This helps in establishing a framework to better formulate the Mobile services market forecasts. Information such as population, nominal GDP, consumer price inflation and currency exchange rates are included to ascertain market sophistication, current and projected demand, and future opportunities.
- Mobile Handset Sales Volumes split by: Type of Customer (New or Replacement), Category, Price Band, Vendor, Features, Operating System (OS) and by Technology and Generation.
- Mobile Handset Sales Value analytics by. Average Selling Price (ASP) and Overall Market revenue
- Overall Mobile Subscription Penetration
Countries covered in this report include: Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Morocco, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Senegal, and Tunisia
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
This report offers a concise breakdown of Middle East and North Africa's Mobile Handset market operating environment, with forecasts to 2020 at country level. The report contains quantitative data which covers demographics, Mobile handset sales, revenue data and Subscription Penetration
"Middle East and North Africa Mobile Devices Market Analytics to 2020: Mobile Handset Sales by Category, Type of Customer, Price, Vendor, Features, Smartphones, OS, Technology and Generation" is a comprehensive research report outlaying Mobile Handset sales in Middle East and North Africa with broken down volume analytics for Sales by Customer type, Sale by Category, Price Band, Vendor, Features, Operating System (OS) and by Technology and Generation. The report also provides details related to Average Selling Price (ASP) and overall Mobile Handset Market revenues since 2011 to 2015 and estimates for 2016 to 2020 at country level.
- Allows you to analyze Mobile Handset / Devices market in Middle East and North Africa by way of Sales Volumes and Revenue at Average Selling Price and at overall market level.
- Enhances your knowledge on the mobile penetration and future potential of revenue from replacement handset sales.
- Allows you to plan future business decisions using the report's forecast figures for the market and Average Selling Price and Band at country level.