The expansion of the global meat and poultry product industry is forecast to reach 3.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 7.6%. Currently, swine meat and offal accounts for 34.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between bovine meat and offal (28.2%), fowl, duck and goose meat and offal (21.4%), sheep, lamb and goat meat and offal (4.1%), sausages (3.4%), turkey meat and offal (2.5%), horse, mule, ass and hinny meat and offal (0.3%), rabbit and hare meat and offal (0.2%) and other meat and poultry products (5.4%).
China, France, Germany, Russia and the United States represent the largest meat and poultry product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Panama (13.7%), Bolivia (13.5%), Jordan (10.8%), Vietnam (9.4%) and the United States (9.2%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for meat and poultry products in the world. Along with a global meat and poultry product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall meat and poultry product market size, 2007-2018
- Meat and poultry product market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall meat and poultry product market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall meat and poultry product market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall meat and poultry product market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Bovine meat and offal
Swine meat and offal
Sheep, lamb and goat meat and offal
Horse, mule, ass and hinny meat and offal
Rabbit and hare meat and offal
Fowl, duck and goose meat and offal
Turkey meat and offal
Other meat and poultry products
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the meat and poultry product market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the meat and poultry product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the meat and poultry product market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.