Canadean's "McDonald's Corporation : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "McDonald's Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "McDonald's Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "McDonald's Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
McDonald's Corporation (McDonald's) is an international foodservice retailer based in the US. The company's restaurants offer a uniform menu, with a few geographic variations that include hamburgers and cheeseburgers, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Filet-O-Fish, chicken sandwiches, Chicken McNuggets, wraps, French fries, salads, oatmeal, shakes, McFlurry desserts, sundaes, soft serve cones, pies, soft drinks, coffee, McCafe beverages and other beverages. McDonald's restaurants in the US and many international markets offer a full or limited breakfast menu. Its breakfast menu includes egg McMuffin, sausage McMuffin with egg, McGriddles, biscuit and bagel sandwiches and hotcakes. It provides drive-thru, take away and WiFi services at its restaurants. The company operates and franchises McDonald's restaurants in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. McDonald is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois, the US.