Canadean's "Martin Mathew and Co. Ltd.: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Martin Mathew and Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Martin Mathew and Co. Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Martin Mathew and Co. Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Martin Mathew and Co Ltd. (Martin Mathew) is a distributor and marketer of canned and aseptically-packed foods in the UK. The company was founded in 1973 by James Donnelly. Martin Mathew supplies its product in various packing formats ranging from canned Far Eastern pineapple and bottled balsamic vinegar to bulk Mediterranean tomato paste. Its product portfolio comprises a comprehensive range of tomato products, vegetables, fruits, jams, fish, meat, olives, oils, vinegars, pasta, beans and pulses. The products are sourced from suppliers located in various countries. The company supplies its products to the retail, foodservice and manufacturing sectors operating in the UK and other overseas markets. Martin Mathew is headquartered in Hertford, Hertfordshire, the UK.