The expansion of the global lighting product industry is forecast to reach 5.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 6.2%. Currently, electric ceiling and wall lighting fittings account for 20.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between fluorescent lamps (hot cathode) (9.4%), portable battery and magneto-electric lamps (5.3%), electric desk, table, floor and bedside lamps (4.8%), filament lamps (tungsten halogen) (4.4%), mercury and sodium vapour lamps (3.0%), non-electrical lighting fittings and lamps (2.1%), filament lamps (power not exceeding 200 W, voltage more than 100 V) (2.1%), infra-red and ultra-violet lamps (1.8%), illuminated signs (1.7%), arc-lamps (1.0%), sealed beam lamp units (0.8%), other lighting products (33.8%) and parts of lighting products (9.6%).
China, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest lighting product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Vietnam (11.3%), the United States (11.1%), Bolivia (10.1%), Jordan (8.2%) and Philippines (7.5%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for lighting products in the world. Along with a global lighting product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall lighting product market size, 2008-2019
- Lighting product market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall lighting product market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall lighting product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall lighting product market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Portable battery and magneto-electric lamps
Sealed beam lamp units
Filament lamps (tungsten halogen)
Filament lamps (power not exceeding 200 W, voltage more than 100 V)
Other filament lamps
Fluorescent lamps (hot cathode)
Mercury and sodium vapour lamps
Other discharge lamps
Infra-red and ultra-violet lamps
Electric ceiling and wall lighting fittings
Electric desk, table, floor and bedside lamps
Non-electrical lighting fittings and lamps
Other lighting products
Parts of lighting products
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the lighting product market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the lighting product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the lighting product market in the world to 2019
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.