The expansion of the global light metal packaging industry is forecast to reach 1.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.9%. Currently, caps, stoppers, lids and other packing accessories account for 46.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between aluminium boxes, casks and drums (28.8%), steel and iron cans (17.4%), crown corks (3.9%) and collapsible tubular aluminium containers (3.1%).
China, France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest light metal packaging markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (17.4%), Ethiopia (12.5%), Vietnam (12.1%), Sri Lanka (10.1%) and Panama (8.7%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for light metal packaging in the world. Along with a global light metal packaging market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall light metal packaging market size, 2007-2018
- Light metal packaging market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall light metal packaging market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall light metal packaging market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall light metal packaging market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Aluminium boxes, casks and drums
Collapsible tubular aluminium containers
Steel and iron cans
Caps, stoppers, lids and other packing accessories
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the light metal packaging market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the light metal packaging market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the light metal packaging market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.