This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering European packaging industry. It provides an analysis of changing packaging trends for ten key Consumer Packaged Goods segments, competitive landscape, and Europe business environment. Consumption of primary, outer, and closure packaging is analyzed in detail.
- The Metal packaging industry will continue to see an increase in demand over the next four years, growing at a CAGR of 1.66% between 2014 and 2018, lower than the CAGR growth of 1.69% recorded over the 2010-2014 period.
- Further validating this trend, with a rise of just under 20% mail orders in Germany, the paper industries increased their turnover from EUR8.95 billion in first quarter of 2012 to EUR10.7 billion in the first quarter of 2014, according to information from the German Mail Order Federation.
- Russia, Germany, and the UK are the major packaging markets in Europe, accounting for 39.7% of the total packs used in 2014. In absolute terms, Russia, the UK, and Turkey will register the largest growth over the 2014-2018 period, while the fastest growth in terms of CAGR will be observed in Russia, Romania, and Turkey.
- Latest Trends and Key Issues in Europe Retail Packaging Market is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends and opportunities in Europe packaging market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, packaging manufacturing trends and packaging innovation within Europe consumer packaged goods market. The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights into each of the packaging materials- flexible, glass, rigid plastic, rigid metal and paper andboard
- The report includes detailed tables and charts to provide a comprehensive understanding of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and areas of future growth potential
- It provides an overview of the competitive landscape of the Europe packaging sector with an analysis of the key market leaders including a snap shot of major deals
- Packaging companies and retailers seek the latest information on consumer trends and opportunities to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the CPG market.
- As consumer product demand evolves the dynamics between different packaging types also evolves favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differential growth across different packaging materials and formats drive fundamental shifts in the market. These differentials result from various factors such as changing consumer preferences, regulatory compliance, and innovation within the packaging market
- The report is a unique combination of in-depth qualitative analysis and authoritative packaging data for the years 2010-2018. Each packaging material has detailed data breakdown by packaging type, closure material, closure type, outer material, and outer type.