The expansion of the global kitchen and toilet linen industry is forecast to reach 1.0% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.7%. Currently, kitchen and toilet linen of cotton terry towelling accounts for 83.4% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between other kitchen and toilet linen of cotton (8.8%), kitchen and toilet linen of man-made fibres (6.1%) and kitchen and toilet linen of other materials (1.7%).
China, Japan, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest kitchen and toilet linen markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Poland (10.3%), Philippines (9.5%), Bolivia (8.3%), Jordan (5.5%) and Morocco (5.5%).
The report package Kitchen and Toilet Linen Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for kitchen and toilet linen in the world. Along with a global kitchen and toilet linen market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States
The research includes historic data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the kitchen and toilet linen market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the kitchen and toilet linen market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall kitchen and toilet linen market size, 2008-2019
- Kitchen and toilet linen market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall kitchen and toilet linen market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall kitchen and toilet linen market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall kitchen and toilet linen market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Kitchen and toilet linen of cotton terry toweling
Other kitchen and toilet linen of cotton
Kitchen and toilet linen of man-made fibres
Kitchen and toilet linen of other materials
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the kitchen and toilet linen market in the world to 2019
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.