Canadeans Kirin Holdings Company, Limited : 6 - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
- This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
- The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Kirin Holdings Company, Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Kirin Holdings Company, Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
JG Summit Holdings, Inc. (JGSHI) is a holding company based in Philippines. The company primarily offers branded consumer goods, agro-industrial, and commodity food products, and petrochemicals. JGSHI markets its products under the brands of Evalene, Nips, Cloud 9, Jack n Jill, Quake, Chooey, and Monster Munch, among others. The company is also involved in the business of real estate and property development, air transportation services, banking and financial services, telecommunications, power generation and publishing. JGSHI operates through its subsidiaries Universal Robina Corporation, Robinsons Land Corporation, United Industrial Corporation, and JG Summit Petrochemicals Corporation, among others. The company has presence across Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam. JGSHI is headquartered in Pasig City, Philippines.