Canadean's "Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Keurig Green Mountain, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Keurig Green Mountain, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Keurig Green Mountain, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. (Keurig Green Mountain) is a provider of specialty coffee based in the US. It principally manufactures and sells coffee makers, teas and other beverages. Its product offerings include coffee, hot tea, hot cocoa and brew over ice. In addition, the company sells Keurig Single Cup brewers and roast high-quality Arabica bean coffees. It provides these products under K-Cup, Rivo and Vue packs, among others. It offers a range of brewers for commercial use in the Away From Home (AFH) channel and for home use in the At Home (AH) channel. Keurig Green Mountain also provides whole bean and ground coffee in bags, fractional packages and cans. Moreover, the company markets its products under various brands such as Green Mountain Coffee, Tully's Coffee, Barista Prima CoffeHouse, Brew Over Ice, Caf Escapes, Celestial and Coffee People among others. Keurig Green Mountain is headquartered in Waterbury, Vermont, the US.