Canadeans, Juice Consumption (Volume and Growth) Forecast to 2021 - MENA, report is a comprehensive report, covering Juice consumption in Middle East and North Africa market. The quantitative data in the report provides historic and forecast Juice consumption data by country in Volume (M Liters).
The report considers, Juice as a 100% pure fruit juice or vegetable juice with no added ingredients, except permitted minerals and vitamins for the purpose of fortification and permitted additives which are products from concentrate, not from concentrate, chilled, ambient and frozen concentrated juice. This report includes top level Juice consumption actual data for 2010 - 2014, provisional data for 2015; while forecasts are provided for 2016 - 2021 across 11 individual countries. The countries covered in the report are Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and United Arab Emirates.
This report is the result of Canadeans extensive market research covering the Juice market in Middle East and North Africa. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Juice market in Middle East and North Africa. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Juice value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overall data analysis of the Juice market in Middle East and North Africa.
- Historic and forecast consumption values for Juice covering 2010-2014, 2015 provisional data and forecasts for 2016- 2021.
- The report provides you with important figures for the Juice market in Middle East and North Africa with individual country tables and charts.
- Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption values for the historic period.
- Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.