Complete report $6,200.DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new study is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in the Italian hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the Italian market; provides market share estimates, as well as specimen, test, sales forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing reagent and instrument suppliers.
During the next five years, continued advances in molecular diagnostics, monoclonal antibodies, lasers and IT, as well as growing understanding of immunologic forces regulating systemic diseases, will have a profound impact on the hematology and flow cytometry markets worldwide. New molecular diagnostic and monoclonal antibody tests will facilitate existing procedures and provide basis for sensitive, specific and simple assays. The introduction of smaller and easy-to-operate laser systems will further expand applications of flow cytometry to routine clinical laboratories. Further advances in IT will reduce the cost of instrument manufacture, service warranty, and permit development of self-troubleshooting, autocalibration and other advanced features. Presently tedious analyses of chromosomal abnormalities, DNA content, and lymphocyte subsets will become more automated and routine.
Italian Market Overview
- Facilities performing hematology and flow cytometry testing.
- Test volume and sales projections.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products by country.
- Specimen, test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/T&B Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry assays.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment.
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model.
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers.
- The study reviews current instrumentation technologies, and compares features of leading hematology, flow cytometry, platelet aggregation and sedimentation rate analyzers.
- The report features analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biocode Hycel, CellaVision, Diesse Ves Matic, Drew-Scientific, Horiba, Medica, Menarini, Nihon Kohden, Polymedco, Siemens and Sysmex.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
- The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Iris Diagnostics/Danaher
- Nihon Kohden
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
Contains 250 pages and 32 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
This unique report from VPGMarketResearch provides UK sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of infectious disease testing products by assay and country. The report also presents strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, ...
November 2015 | $1000 | View Details >>
2016-2020 UK Transfusion Analyzers and Consumables Market: Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT/Nucleic Acid Testing-- Supplier Shares, Country Segment Forecasts for over 40 Tests, Strategies, Technologies, Instrumentation
Complete report $6,100. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,950. This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the U.K. molecular blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product ...
March 2016 | $0 | View Details >>
This new 260-page report from Venture Planning Group provides a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese drug of abuse testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
January 2014 | $1700 | View Details >>
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com contains 398 pages, 29 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the French hospital Hemostasis Diagnostic testing market, including:
September 2015 | $2500 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research