IT Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2015 is a new report by Kable that globally analyzes top priorities, key emerging and developed markets apart from merger and acquisition activity. In addition, it examines key procurement areas, future procurement budget and supplier prices outlook.
- Expand in current market and improving operational efficiency are key business priorities for IT organizations in H1 2015 (June-November 2015)
- The US and the UK will present significant growth prospects during the next six months
- Rising competition and responding to pricing pressures are major concerns for IT organizations
- Procurement activities for IT services and technology and license purchases are anticipated to increase during June-November 2015
- Overall, 14% of respondents anticipate the global procurement budget to be up to US$100,000 over the next six months
- The highest percentage of executives anticipate supplier prices to increase in H1 2015
This report examines executives opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over June-November 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
IT Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2015 also includes:
- Key business priorities: examines the IT organizations important priorities for June-November 2015.
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over H1 2015.
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes IT industry executives opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally.
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns which are likely to impact IT organizations.
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally.
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the IT industry over the next six months.
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over June-November 2015.
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over June-November 2015.
- e-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement within the IT industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights key business priorities thus helping IT companies to realign business strategy.
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth offering emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for June-November 2015
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2015