The expansion of the global insulated cable and wire industry is forecast to reach 5.1% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 8.6%. Currently, co-axial cable and other co-axial electric conductors account for 7.9% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between other electric conductors (less than 80 volts) (43.1%), other electric conductors (80-1000 volts) (28.8%), other electric conductors (over 1000 volts) (6.7%), insulated winding wire of copper (5.7%), other insulated winding wire (1.3%) and optical fibres and cables (6.5%).
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest insulated cable and wire markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Cyprus (18.0%), Sri Lanka (9.2%), Philippines (8.7%), the United States (8.4%) and China (6.6%).
The report package Insulated Cable and Wire Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for insulated cable and wire in the world. Along with a global insulated cable and wire market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Yemen
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the insulated cable and wire market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the insulated cable and wire market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall insulated cable and wire market size, 2009-2020
- Insulated cable and wire market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall insulated cable and wire market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall insulated cable and wire market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall insulated cable and wire market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Co-axial cable and other co-axial electric conductors
Other electric conductors (less than 80 volts)
Other electric conductors (80-1000 volts)
Other electric conductors (over 1000 volts)
Insulated winding wire of copper
Other insulated winding wire
Optical fibres and cables
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the insulated cable and wire market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.