This new 835-page report from VPGMarketResearch contains 80 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of thePOC infectious disease testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC infectious disease testing market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of five POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure,
size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for major infectious disease tests
by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Surgery Centers
- Birth Centers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Market shares of major infectious disease diagnostic reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of infectious disease diagnostic tests performed in POC testing locations.
- Review of leading infectious disease testing analyzers, both currently marketed and
those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing coagulation
testing technologies and products, by assay.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,
including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures,
and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new infectious disease testing instruments and reagent systems with potentiallysignificant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and VPGMarketResearch's proprietary data files.
Contains 835 pages and80 tables
The Global Vegetarian Softgel Capsules market size will be XX million (USD) in 2022, from the XX million (USD) in 2016, with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of XX% from between 2016 and 2022. This report studies the global Vegetarian Softgel Capsules market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South ...
October 2017 | $4960 |View Details>>
In 2016, the Asia-Pacific Vegetarian Softgel Capsules market size was xx million USD and it will reach xx million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of xx% between 2016 and 2022. This report studies Vegetarian Softgel Capsules in Asia-Pacific market, especially in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and ...
October 2017 | $4660 |View Details>>
In 2016, the Vegetarian Softgel Capsules market size was xx million USD in China, and it will be xx million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of xx% between 2016 and 2022. In China market, the top players include Catalent Procaps Laboratorios ...
October 2017 | $3360 |View Details>>
In 2016, the Europe Vegetarian Softgel Capsules market size was xx million USD and it will reach xx million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of xx% between 2016 and 2022. This report studies Vegetarian Softgel Capsules in Europe market, especially in Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Benelux, Turkey and other ...
October 2017 | $4660 |View Details>>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research