Turkey is a growing economy with favourable investment climate for the ICT sector owing to its manpower potential, advanced logistics infrastructure, and relatively favourable cost structure. Meanwhile, encouraged by favourable local economic conditions, and backed by strong domestic demand, Turkish enterprises are looking towards expansion opportunities, which in turn are expected to boost ICT expenditure across various sectors. Also the government and public agencies supporting the ICT sector, Turkish enterprises are rigorously investing in different ICT sub domains and taking advantage of various advanced technology areas such as cloud computing and mobility.
- Kables survey shows that Turkish enterprises are increasingly investing in hardware and software owing to the proliferation of thin client devices and to streamline their operations
- Owing to the enterprises need to achieve agility, lower total cost of ownership, and achieve diversity in deployment methods, Turkish enterprises are investing in major technologies such as enterprise applications and business intelligence
- Meanwhile, Turkish enterprises are spending earnestly on service support and help desk and applications outsourcing in order to gain competitive advantage and focus on their core competencies
ICT investment trends in Turkey presents the findings from a survey of 94 Turkish enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Turkish enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies Turkish enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility. Understand the approach adopted by Turkish enterprises to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to Turkish enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Lira in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Turkish enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Turkish enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility.
- Factors that are influencing Turkish enterprises investments in each technology category
- How Turkish enterprises IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Turkish enterprises distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Turkish enterprises preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Turkish enterprise are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Turkish enterprises decisions to select an ICT provider
- Understand how the Turkish enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Lira are being allocated by Turkish enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Turkish enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Turkish enterprises decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Turkish enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies