Tea is an aromatic beverage commonly prepared by pouring hot or boiling water over cured leaves of the tea plant, Camellia sinensis. Tea - covers "true" teas (i.e. those based on the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant). In practice this means Black Teas, Green Teas, and Flavored and Scented teas (such as jasmine tea, earl grey tea or teas flavoured with blends of fruit, spices or herbs). Also includes infusions based on fruits, flowers and herbs and blends of real tea with fruits, herbs and also other tea variants such as Rooibos tea, Mate tea, Mugicha (roasted barley tea), Oolong, Gunpowder, White and Yellow tea
Canadean has considered both off-trade and on-trade sales in its research. While off-trade includes sales from all off-trade channels, On-trade - includes all tea available for immediate consumption at quick service restaurants, offices (from vending machines) and other on-premise outlets. Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) Market in Bulgaria - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Hot Tea market of Bulgaria. The research handbook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Hot Tea and its variants Black Specialty Tea, Black Standard Tea, Fruit and Herbal Tea, Green Tea and Other Tea.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of Bulgaria and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2012 to 2015 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash and Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food and Drinks specialists, Drug stores and Pharmacies, Health and Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Bulgaria's Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting. This is an on-demand research handbook and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2020.
- Sales Value and Volume analytics for variants of Hot Tea; Black Specialty Tea, Black Standard Tea, Fruit and Herbal Tea, Green Tea and Other Tea
- Value terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2012-2015.
Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) Market in Bulgaria - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Hot Tea market of Bulgaria. The research handbook provides the up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2015 and illustrative forecast to 2020 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Hot Tea and its variants Black Specialty Tea, Black Standard Tea, Fruit and Herbal Tea, Green Tea and Other Tea. The research handbook also provides analytics on Sales by Brands and by Distribution Channel.
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Hot Tea (Hot Drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.