The Histone deactylase inhibitor (HDAC) is a molecule that consists of different compounds that form a group of anticancer agents. The parent epigenetic market of HDAC is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 30% worldwide from 2013 to 2020. The factors driving this market are increase in cancer incidences, ongoing research and development for the treatment of cancer, other diseases, and the need to improve the effectiveness of new therapies. The major limitation of this market is reimbursement and uncertainty issues. The opportunities for this market are increase in collaborations and huge investments in manufacturing which will ensure significant growth.
Key market players of this market are, Celgene, Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Celleron Therapeutics, Envivo Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Merck & Co., and Pfizer.
• The report provides Market attractiveness analysis for the most attractive geographical region worldwide, and considers factors responsible for rapid growth in the regions.
• Various economic factors which are significant in determining market trend, buying decisions and market attractiveness are been analyzed for market estimation and forecasting
• The report evaluates the key factors of drivers, restraints and opportunities enabling strategic decision making with perceptive to identify potential market.
• The study also discusses various environmental and regulatory factors critical for the market growth.
• The analysis will support stakeholders such as manufacturers and distributors in identifying and capturing markets with high potential.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
GLOBAL MARKET BY, CLASS
• Class I HDACs
• Class II HDACs
• Class III HDACs
GLOBAL MARKET BY, APPLICATIONS
• Central Nervous System Disorders
• Other Diseases
GLOBAL MARKET BY, GEOGRAPHY
• North America
• Asia - Pacific
• Health care centers
• Research facilities
• Academic institutes
• Pharmaceutical companies
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
L-arginine is a type of ?-amino acid. The L-form is one of the 20 most common natural amino acids. A nonessential amino acid in human, L-Arginine is a substrate of nitric oxide synthase, which is converted to L-citrulline and nitric oxide (NO). It is widely used as an ingredient in ...
August 2016 | $3480 | View Details >>
Notes: Production, means the output of Human Thrombin Revenue, means the sales value of Human Thrombin This report studies Human Thrombin in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India, focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with Production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering ...
November 2016 | $2900 | View Details >>
Seborrhea - Pipeline Review, H2 2014 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Seborrhea - Pipeline Review, H2 2014’, provides an overview of the Seborrhea’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Seborrhea, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of ...
December 2014 | $2000 | View Details >>
Summary BioPorto Diagnostics A/S (BioPorto Diagnostics), formerly AntibodyShop A/S is an in-vitro diagnostics company that manufactures and markets antibodies and antibody based products. The company provides product including matched reagent set, immunoassays, antigens, antibodies, matched antibody pairs, controls and calibrators, and others. It also provides cell biology products, NGAL rapid ELISA ...
October 2016 | $250 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research