This strategic assessment of Henkel, one of the worlds leading paints and coatings companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from Venture Planning Group presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global paints and coatings market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 3-5 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the companys paint and coatings business evolution, which is important
to understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
- Names, titles and background of key executives.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Administrative, manufacturing and R&D facilities in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manufacturing practices.
- New plants under construction.
- The U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Internally developed and acquired paint and coatings and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigation.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Review of major product lines.
- Applications, advantages and weaknesses of leading products.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales by division, geographic region and product line. .
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
- Estimated R&D budget.
- Research facilities and staff.
- New technologies, products and applications in development.
SECTION X: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION XI: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
Contains 60 pages and 7 tables
SIMILAR MARKET STUDIES
The United States Zirconium Silicate Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Zirconium Silicate industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Zirconium Silicate market analysis is provided for ...
January 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
The Global Muconic Acid Consumption 2016 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Muconic Acid market. First, the report provides a basic overview of the Muconic Acid industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. And development policies and plans are discussed ...
April 2016 | $4000 | View Details >>
Gens report, Global Blanket Insulation Market - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2016-2021 provides detailed market and segment level data on the Global and Chinese consumption of Blanket Insulation. The report provides historic, forecast and growth patterns by company, country and type/application from 2016 to 2021. This report ...
December 2015 | $2800 | View Details >>
The United States Monofilament Industry 2016 Deep Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Monofilament industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Monofilament market analysis is provided for the United States ...
February 2016 | $3800 | View Details >>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research