Canadeans Heineken N.V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Heineken N.V.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Heineken N.V. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Heineken N.V.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Heineken N.V. (Heineken) is an international brewer. It develops and markets beer and cider. The company offers a wide range of international, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders under various brands including Heineken, Amstel, Affligem, Anchor, Biere Larue, Bintang, Birra Moretti, Cruzcampo, Dos Equis, Desperados, Fosters, Newcastle Brown Ale, Ochota, Primus, Sagres, Sol, Star, Strongbow, Tiger, Tecate and Zywiec, among others. Heineken also offers soft drinks and other beverages. The company along with its subsidiaries operates across Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Heineken is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.