The expansion of the global handling and lifting equipment industry is forecast to reach 3.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.6%. Currently, lifting frames, derricks and cranes account for 18.2% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between forklift trucks and other work trucks (17.9%), continuous-action conveyors and elevators for goods (10.6%), winches, hoists, jacks, capstans and pulley tackle (10.2%), lifts and skip hoists (6.1%), moving walkways and escalators (1.6%), pneumatic conveyors and elevators (1.1%), other handling and lifting equipment (11.6%) and parts of handling and lifting equipment (22.9%).
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest handling and lifting equipment markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in United States (11.4%), Ecuador (10.5%), Philippines (7.9%), Thailand (7.8%) and Malaysia (6.6%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for handling and lifting equipment in the world. Along with a global handling and lifting equipment market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall handling and lifting equipment market size, 2007-2018
- Handling and lifting equipment market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall handling and lifting equipment market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall handling and lifting equipment market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall handling and lifting equipment market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Bridge and transporter cranes
Cranes for mounting on road vehicles
Overhead travelling cranes on fixed support
Pedestal and portal jib cranes
Straddle carriers and mobile lifting frames on tyres
Other lifting frames, derricks and cranes
Electric forklift trucks and trucks with handling or lifting equipment
Other forklift trucks and trucks with handling or lifting equipment
Other electric work trucks used in warehouses, factories, airports and dock areas
Other work trucks used in warehouses, factories, airports and dock areas
Chair-lifts, ski-lifts and teleferiques
Continuous-action conveyors and elevators for goods
Lifts and skip hoists
Moving walkways and escalators
Pneumatic conveyors and elevators
Winches, hoists, jacks, capstans and pulley tackle
Other handling and lifting equipment
Parts of handling and lifting equipment
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the handling and lifting equipment market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the handling and lifting equipment market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the handling and lifting equipment market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.