Canadean's "Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Herdez, S. A. de C. V. (Grupo Herdez) is a food processing company based in Mexico. Its product portfolio includes more than 1,500 different products such as tuna, burritos, ketchup, coffee, spices, guacamole, frozen yogurt, mayonnaise, jam, honey, mini tacos, chili, mustard, pasta, tomato puree, homemade sauces, tea, canned vegetables and organic foods, among others. The company offers. These products are marketed under the brands of Herdez Del Fuerte, McCormick, Dona Maria, Barilla, Yemina, Nair, Vesta, Embasa, La Victoria, Buffalo, Charlotte, Blazon, and Hormel, among others. The company operates through 14 production facilities across Mexico, the US and Chile. Grupo Herdez is headquartered in Lomas de Chapultepec, Mexico.