The expansion of the global grain mill product industry is forecast to reach 3.2% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 10.6%. Currently, rice accounts for 61.0% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between cereal flours (10.0%) , cereal meal and groats (1.6%) , cereal pellets (0.1%) , other worked cereal grains (2.9%) , meal and flour of legumes, citrus, nuts, roots and tubers (1.6%) and other grain mill products (22.7%) .
China, India, Japan, Nigeria and the United States represent the largest grain mill product markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in India (9.2%) , Morocco (8.1%) , Ethiopia (6.4%) , Poland (5.8%) and Azerbaijan (5.4%) .
The industry report package Grain Mill Product Markets in the World to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for grain mill products in the world. Along with a global grain mill product market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Senegal, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall grain mill product market size, 2008-2019
- Grain mill product market size by product segment, 2008-2019
- Growth rates of the overall grain mill product market and different product segments, 2008-2019
- Shares of different product segments of the overall grain mill product market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall grain mill product market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Husked brown rice
Semi-milled/wholly milled rice
Maize (corn) flour
Wheat and meslin flour
Other cereal flours
Maize (corn) meal and groats
Other cereal meal and groats
Other worked cereal grains
Meal and flour of legumes, citrus, nuts, roots and tubers
Other grain mill products
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the grain mill product market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the grain mill product market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the grain mill product market in the world to 2019
- Track industry development and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.