Canadean's "Golden Resources Development Int. Ltd. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Golden Resources Development Int. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Golden Resources Development Int. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Golden Resources Development Int. Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Golden Resources Development Int. Ltd. (Golden Resources) is a producer and marketer of processed rice. The company's product portfolio includes fragrant rice, pearl rice, glutinous rice, jasmine rice, crystal rice and vitamin enriched rice. It markets its products under the brands of Golden Elephant, Kangaroo Brand, Cherry Blossom Castle Brand, Golden Boat Brand, Kwai Fa Brand, Tiwo Brand, Jewellery Brand, White Swan Brand, and Golden Harbour Brand. The company sells its products in Asia, North America and Europe. Golden Resources is headquartered in Tsing Yi Island, Hong Kong.