The publication Global Prepared Animal Feed Market to 2019 - Market Size, Growth, and Forecasts in Over 60 Countries enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for prepared animal feeds. The publication provides the market size, growth and forecasts at the global level as well as for the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam
The market data covers the years 2008-2019. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for prepared animal feeds?
- What is the prepared animal feed market size in different countries around the world?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the most potential countries and markets?
The market information includes the total market size for prepared animal feeds as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
Dog and cat food
Lucerne (alfalfa) meal and pellets
Other prepared animal feeds
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global prepared animal feed market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.