This industry report offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for aircraft parts in the world. The research includes historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall aircraft part market size, 2007-2018
- Aircraft part market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall aircraft part market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall aircraft part market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall aircraft part market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in this data report include:
Spark-ignition aircraft engines
Turbo-propeller engines (1100 kW or less)
Turbo-propeller engines (more than 1100 kW)
Turbo-jet engines (25 KN or less)
Turbo-jet engines (more than 25 KN)
Other reaction engines
Parts for spark-ignition aircraft engines
Parts for turbo-jet and turbo-propeller engines
Aircraft propellers and rotors
Other aircraft parts
The report helps answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the aircraft part market in the world?
- How is the aircraft part market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the aircraft part market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.