This strategic assessment of Givaudan, one of the worlds leading flavor and fragrance companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The report from VPGMarketResearch.com presents a comprehensive analysis of the companys performance, capabilities, goals and strategies in the global flavor and fragrance market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- A 4-9 page synopsis of key sections.
SECTION II: OWNERSHIP
- Background of parent companies, private owners, and shareholder information.
SECTION III: BUSINESS EVOLUTION
- History of the companys formation, which is important to understanding the corporate
culture, management mentality, and future strategies.
- Business evolution milestone charts.
SECTION IV: ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Most recent acquisitions, divestitures, and organizational changes.
- Current organizational structure.
- Background of senior managers.
SECTION V: MAJOR FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
- Production, compounding, creative, and R&D facilities by country.
- Workforce size.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO AND TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
- Major products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma-
chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume
specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
SECTION VII: MARKETING CAPABILITIES
- Sales force size by country.
- Major sale office locations.
- Marketing tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Sales estimates by product category and geographic region.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION IX: STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Contains 50 pages and 5 tables.
Summary Handheld label printer is one kind of printer, which is built-in keyboard and display, and an integrated cartridge containing the label material. They are intended for home office, business and manufacturing use. The cost of the printers is generally very low, making them popular with low volume users. Market Segment as ...
October 2017 | $3500 |View Details>>
The Global Aromatherapy Oils market size will be XX million (USD) in 2022, from the XX million (USD) in 2016, with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of XX% from between 2016 and 2022. This report studies the global Aromatherapy Oils market, especially in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle ...
October 2017 | $4960 |View Details>>
In 2016, the Asia-Pacific Aromatherapy Oils market size was xx million USD and it will reach xx million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of xx% between 2016 and 2022. This report studies Aromatherapy Oils in Asia-Pacific market, especially in China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and Philippines, focuses ...
October 2017 | $4660 |View Details>>
In 2016, the Aromatherapy Oils market size was xx million USD in China, and it will be xx million USD in 2022, with a CAGR of xx% between 2016 and 2022. In China market, the top players include Young Living D?TERRA? Edens ...
October 2017 | $3360 |View Details>>
UPCOMING MARKET RESEARCH REPORTS
2017 © Copyright Big Market Research